Porsche 911 Turbo received a full ceramic detail
This Porsche 911 turbo received a full ceramic detail, this particular Porsche 911 Turbo is one of only a hundred and fifty that were built.
The owner has spent a lot of time and money having the car rebuilt and wanted the finished article looking like it moves.
We under took on this Porsche 911 turbo a 4 day ceramic detail to bring it back to how it should look. It was worth every minute, the car is truly amazing at every angle.
As part of this particular detail we under took the following, stating off with our standard preparation stage which is applied as a standard to any car we work on, prior to applying our bespoke detailing package’s
- Full safe wash
- Clay bar
- Water spot removal
- Iron fall out remover
- Paint depth analysis
- Colour Range Index (CRI) inspection
- 1,2 or 3 stage paint correction
- Panel wipe
- Coating application
- 24 hour cure time
- Pure water rinse and dry
We then carried out our Special Signature Detail and Ceramic Coating package, which consisted of the following
- Kamikaze Collection Ziapang a state of the art self-healing 3-stage sealant for the ultimate in protection & gloss whilst further increasing the hydrophobic properties and extending durability.
- Kamikaze/ IGL window seal – Guaranteed for 35,000KM
- Kamikaze/IGL Wheel seal, callipers would also be sealed.
- IGL carpet scotch guard, Carpet seal repels dirt and moisture
- Colour lock leather balm and anti-abrasive sealant. Designed to replace lost moisture, the sealant protects against abrasion and colour transfer as well as UV rays
- This package contains all the above plus under vehicle cleaning, all painted areas on the vehicle to be coated, i.e. door shuts and centre console. This package is aimed at clients that want the pinnacle detail or show/Concours vehicles.